Background and Experience
As an experienced pediatric chiropractic physician, I have:
-Earned a Doctorate of Chiropractic at Logan University in St. Louis, MO.
-Instructed with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (CACCP).
-provided seven years of clinical care for pregnant women, infants and families.
-helped to establish and develop the first multidisciplinary mother and baby care facility in St. Louis that addresses pregnancy and infant feeding troubles.
-Instructed for international lactation consultant through GOLD learning.
- developing and practicing pediatric chiropractic care and best methods of treatment.
- presented lectures at Logan University on multiple topics, including colleague collaboration
- delivered educational talks at local hospitals and mother/ baby support groups to help answer questions and provide information
- published a paper on pediatric chiropractic care (See this article)
- offered classes, seminars and support for parents and health care professionals
- been a guest on an internationally-syndicated podcast for breastfeeding information and support.
- functioned as a mentor and coach for new chiropractic physicians
I encourage you to contact me if you are a:
- pregnant woman, or a parent who is seeking care for your infant. See my Contact page.
- health care professional seeking to collaborate with me or someone like me.
- chiropractic physician looking for guidance on how to set up a multidisciplinary patient care model that looks like mine.